Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jim Brown FM 99.5 Radio appearance

Jim Brown, former Louisiana Secretary of State and Commissioner of Insurance, hosts a daily talk show on FM 99.5 in the New Orleans market.

He was generous enough to have me on the program on Friday morning where we discussed the Louisiana Committee for a Republican Majority (LCRM).

The show is archived and available for listening as a podcast of MP3 file. Recent broadcasts are available here.

The audio for the segment I took part in is available here.

Jim mentioned that he'd had the LCRM's executive director John Diez on the show. I suggested that Jim bring Mr. Diez and I on together to debate what I believe to be the harmful impact the group he fronts is having on Louisiana politics.

I'll let you know if they take up the challenge.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

D2D Archive

Louisiana Democrat2Democrat